Me!

Me!
Me!

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

No More Tangles!

I want to share this great find with you all...

I've always used California Baby Shampoo & Bodywash for my kids because I feel good about using products that are natural and organic. But as my daughter's hair has grown out from a pixie cut to just below the shoulder, I've encountered more tangles and knots than a boyscout could get out of.

I tried using the California Baby Conditioner but it wasn't um... cutting it -- her hair was still in tangles after her shower and there were a lot of tears shed. She was in pain and I was frustrated and threatened to cut her hair short again if she kept crying every single day while I slowly and as gently as possible brushed her hair (I know, mean mommy... but I was brushing her hair so gently and slowly!)

Anyway, a few months ago I came upon Earth's Best Tangle Taming Shampoo & Conditioner while shopping at Babies R Us. When my kids were babies I gave them Earth's Best baby food, so I already trusted the brand. Then I smelled the shampoo and after inhaling the sweet, delicious smell of fruit punch, I was sold!

I've been in love with this shampoo and conditioner combination from day one. My daughter loves the way it smells and I love, love, love the fact that I can brush her hair easily after a shower! I started using it on my son's hair too just because he wanted to smell like fruit gummies and found that his curly hair is much shinier and feels softer than it did when I was using California Baby.

I'd thought of cutting my hair to match my daughter's and dissuade her from growing it out any longer, but now I say "grow baby, grow!"

The bottle says "Say goodbye to tangles and tears. Say hello to soft, smooth hair," and surprisingly, it's true!

Product link:
http://www.earthsbest.com/products/product/7852200751

2 comments:

  1. Dream Kids, Olive Miracle - Miracle Creme works well for African-American hair. Trust me I know all about tangles and tears! This product also is a hair strengthener which is essencial for African-American hair!

    ReplyDelete