Me!

Me!
Me!

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Kiss My Face!

Summer is here (okay, it'll be back next week) and many of my friends have been looking for the best sunscreen to protect their little ones. Look no further, I've found the best face sunscreen. "Kiss My Face" sunblock stick is awesome!

My kids have super sensitive skin and have had allergic reactions to most sunscreens, even one prescribed by their dermatologist. I blame the chemicals in those popular sunscreens for uncomfortable rashes.

With ingredients like beeswax, Shea butter and cucumber, I feel confident that I'm not covering my kids' faces with a bunch of chemicals. It provides UVB and UVA protection, has an SPF of 30 and, (ready?) one of my favorite things... it goes on completely clear! You don't have to rub or spread! It goes on clear and stays clear so your little one won't look like a ghost on the playground.

My kids love the way it smells and it slides on so easily they say it feels like I'm coloring them with a crayon. I love that it doesn't run into their eyes even when we go swimming, and that I can put it on their lips as well.

We've been using this sunscreen for a year, at parks in 80 degree weather and in swimming pools, and my kids have never had a sunburn or even gotten a tan!

I carry one in my purse, one in my car and the in kids' lunch box. Love, love, love this product!

Product link: http://www.kissmyface.com/product/grid/45/453

No comments:

Post a Comment